God has opened the door of faith for each one of us and asks us to GO DEEPER! Some suggestions for things you and your family can do to make this Year of Faith a time of renewal:
- Receive the Sacraments
- When was the last time you went to Confession?
- Can you make time to celebrate Mass more than just on Sundays?
- Set aside time to pray alone or with your family
- How can you deepen your relationship with the Lord? Spend time talking with Him and listening to Him.
- Read the Bible and the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Learn about the lives of the Saints
For more helpful suggestions, videos, and information on the Year of Faith, please visit http://www.usccb.org/beliefs-and-teachings/how-we-teach/new-evangelization/year-of-faith/.