This day in age, when everything seems to rely on technology, problems arise that cannot be prevented or fixed immediately. We are fortunate to have an online catalogue and management system but, unfortunately it is down. I don’t know when it will be back up but I hope it is before Christmas break. As of right now I cannot….
- Check the status of your books. I have no way of knowing if they are in our out.
- If you received a late notice in the mail and returned the book I am unable to confirm that until our program is up and running again.
- No books can be checked in
- No books can be checked out
- Books cannot be placed on hold
- Reviews cannot be made.
Basically, everything is down. If it does not get fixed before Christmas then technically everyone who has a book out will have a late status. As soon as I am able to use the system again I can make sure all books are checked in and everything will be resolved.
Leave a Reply