Are you confused about how you should print from Google Docs? This YouTube video does a great job of explaining how to print your Google Doc. It shows the difference between printing from your browser (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer) and printing from Google Docs. The number one step is recognizing the difference. Once you have done that the rest is easy!
For those who like to read rather than hear the steps are as follows
- Go to the Google Docs file menu and choose print
- Select printing options and then click print
- A pop up box appears asking you to either open the doc in preview or save to file. You will want select open in preview and then click OK
- From the preview window select file and then print.
- Go to the printer and get your print out!!!!